Careers at Team Mortgage Company
Mortgage Loan Originator
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Type: Full Time
Description: Basic Function:
Working with customers interested in identifying and obtaining mortgage loans that best meet the customers’ financial needs and objectives.
- Maintain knowledge of Team Mortgage’s products, policies and procedures.
- Markets all products and services. This includes the solicitation of residential first mortgages through contacts with Realtors, builders, and developers.
- Determines which products best meet the customers’ needs and financial circumstances and advises potential borrowers regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different financial products and the most appropriate mortgage loan programs.
- Execute effective mortgage marketing plans to meet or exceed agreed upon mortgage production goals.
- Monitor trends and developments in the local real estate market, as well as the changing rules and regulations pertaining to both conventional and government insured mortgages.
- Represent Team Mortgage in the community and related functions to identify, develop and promote additional business. May present seminars to general public and real estate agents to promote additional business and community outreach.
- May be required to travel to prospective customers’ homes or business locations.
- Working knowledge of Conventional, RD, & FHA/VA loan programs.
- Minimum of one-year experience in mortgage origination.
- Licensed in the State of MI preferred.
- Good organizational skills, verbal & written communication skills.
- Demonstrates proficiency in relevant computer applications.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all income levels and peers in a professional manner.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 616-829-5912.